MANUFACTURER: Yankee Hill Machine Company
FAMILY: Nitro Series
MODEL: Nitro N2O
TYPE: NFA – Silencer
FINISH: Matte Black Cerakote
FINISH TYPE: Black
Titanium… A highly coveted metal in the world of suppressors for it’s extreme lightweight and durability properties. When we set out to create our next modular suppressor, it had to be the material of choice. Enter the NITRO® N20, YHM’s newest iteration of our modular suppressor range designed around the tactical shooter.
The NITRO® N20 achieves mission specific modularity by providing the operator with a plethora of mounting options and the ability to choose between a short and long configuration. The front cap can accommodate a user-provided rubber wipe that can drop suppression levels even further.
The NITRO® N20 is full-auto rated with subsonic ammunition and will
accommodate .17HMR to 9mm and .308 Win.
NITRO® N20 SOUND LEVELS
.308 Win.: 141 dB (Short Configuration) / 135 dB (Long Configuration)
.300 BLK: 135 dB (Short Configuration) / 127 dB (Long Configuration)
9mm: 127 dB (Short Configuration) / 126 dB (Long Configuration)
- The NITRO® N20 specializes in subgun, light-duty rifle, and pistol use.
- The NITRO® N20 has 1- 3/8”-24 rear mounting threads and ships in the 1/2”-28 Direct Thread format. Additional mounting options include: the Phantom® Q.D. Adapter, 3-Lug adapter, Nielsen adapter, and a multitude of Direct Thread sizes.
- The NITRO® N20 consist of a main suppressor body and a forward extension body. This way it can be run in a long or short configuration based on your shooting needs.
- Limited Full Auto
Minimum Barrel Lengths:
- 7.62×51 / .308 Winchester: 16″ minimum barrel length
- 350 Legend: 16″ minimum barrel length
- 5.56 NATO: 16″ minimum barrel length
- 300 Blackout: 8″ minimum barrel length
OVERALL LENGTH: 5.4″ Short | 7.5″ Long
ATTACHMENT METHOD: Direct Thread
WEIGHT: 6.5 oz – 10 oz.
ADDL INFO: Direct Thread Mount
ADDL INFO: Modular Front and Rear Caps
Caliber Rating:17HMR – 308 Win.
MFG MODEL NO: YHM-2105-28
Suppressors are not legal in the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) and Special Occupational Tax (SOT) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. Caverns Armory Manufacturing, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.